Not enough time to look through all our delectable and unique recipes?
Search a specific product category.
For the bread:
- 1 craquelin
- 2 eggs
- 350 ml milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 good lump of butter
For the ricotta:
- 350 g ricotta
- 6 - 10 strawberries
- a couple of mint leaves
- Cut the craquelin in thick slices.
- Mix the milk and eggs together. Cut the vanilla pod in half and scrape out the vanilla seeds. Add them to the mixture and whisk.
- Soak both sides of the slices of bread in the mixture.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and bake them on both sides until they are golden brown.
- Mix the ricotta and cut the strawberries and mint in thin slices.
- Cover the toast with the ricotta, garnish with the strawberries and mint and finish with some honey.