Not enough time to look through all our delectable and unique recipes?
Search a specific product category.
- Butter croissant
- Brie (sliced)
- Rocket salad
For the heated ingredients
- Olive oil
- Scallion (sliced)
- Green asparagus al dente (halved)
- Cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Cured ham
- Cut the croissant lengthwise
- Garnish with the brie slices.
- Heat the olive oil along with the scallions. Add the asparagus and cherry tomatoes for a short while. Finish with the cured ham.
- Spoon the heated ingredients over the brie and finish with a dash of honey and a sprinkle of black pepper.
TIP: Briefly put the garnished croissant in a preheated oven of 190°C before serving.