Not enough time to look through all our delectable and unique recipes?
Search a specific product category.
- 1 sugar brioche
- 350 ml whipped cream
- 1 good tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- Summer berries of your choice
- Some mint leaves
- Whip the cream whith the powdered sugar and seeds from the vanilla pod.
- Cut the bread in slices and remove the crust.
- Take a bowl and cover the bottom with the bread pieces.
- Spoon some whipped cream and berries onto the brioche base.
- Create yet another layer of brioche, whipped cream and berries. Repeat once more.
- Finally, garnish with some mint leaves.
Tip: you can also add some vanilla custard or raspberry coulis to the recipe