As Supply Chain Officer, you'll be responsible for the following tasks:
• You are responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and following up all activities (inventory management, purchase order management, invoice follow-up and inbound transport), related to the production plants and external suppliers assigned to you.
• You are able to take care of the specific implementation of the commercial agreements efficiently, qualitatively and cost-consciously.
• You are responsible for planning, monitoring and adjusting the stock of a number of products, taking into account the stock principles (MOQ, lead times, stock coverage, etc.) and financial guidelines, in order to always have the optimal stock.
• You follow up the empty goods transactions (pallets).
• You contribute to optimization within our current flows and you contribute constructively to the implementation and implementation of new activities.
• You ensure correct administration and implementation of new activities.
Ideal profile for the job as Supply Chain Officer:
• You preferably have a bachelor's degree in logistics or another economic field.
• Languages that are important in your job: Dutch, French and English.
• You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar function.
• Good MS Office & SAP skills are a plus.
• Organised, flexible, details-oriented.
• Stress resistant, enthusiast and dynamic.
• A temporary contract with the chance of a permanent contract.
• A salary in accordance with your competences.
• A young and dynamic working environment in an international context.
You are a good communicator (verbal and written) with an excellent client service orientation? You can work independently and in a team? The languages have no secret for you and you are ready to start a new challenging function in a dynamic working environment?
Don't hesitate any longer and send us your CV at email@example.com.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested!